Road to health
- Bib ID:
- Alice Springs, N.T. : Institute for Aboriginal Development, [198-]
- 16 leaves : ill. ; 30 cm.
Infant growth-rates; in English and Njangumarda.
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 70 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Five dreamtime stories in Nyangumarta / by William Gardiner
- Topical vocabulary in Northern Nyangumarta / by K. McKelson
- Jiyijajilu wurrarnajanaku janpamalu mananyakatanga, "Yajalalaminyinyurru"
- Mirurrulu Partarl Jakurlirnikinyi Jiyijaji Panypanyaku Ngarrkanga
- Ngani yirrirnalayi? : what did we see? / told by Janet Stewart in Nyangumarta and English