South Australia : a statistical profile
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Adelaide : Australian Bureau of Statistics, South Australian Office, 2001-
- v. ; 25 cm.
Brings together a range of statistical information on the social, demographic, and economic profile of South Australia. Topics featured include population, education, labour, health, crime and courts, commerce, trade, tourism, culture and leisure activities, public and private finance, manufacturing, primary industries such as agriculture, livestock, fisheries and mining, housing, construction, motor vehicle registrations and information technology.
- Catalogue no. 1368.4.
- Includes tables.
- Also available online via the World Wide Web.
- Life Dates:
- Former Title:
- South Australian year book. 0085-6428
- South Australia -- Statistics -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics. South Australian Office
- Govt. Doc. Number:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.