Tracts on the corn-trade and corn-laws [microform] / by Charles Smith
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Smith, Charles, 1713-1777
- A new ed., with additions from the marginal manuscripts of Mr. Catherwood, to which is now added a supplement of interesting pieces on the same subject, with some account of the life of Mr. Smith.
- London : Printed for J. Stockdale, 1804
- xxiv, -323, iii-vi, 7-54 p. ; 23 cm.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 18844.
- Earlier title: Three tracts on the corn-trade and corn-laws.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 18844)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Catherwood, John James
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.