The papist mis-represented and represented. [microform] Second part
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Gother, John, -1704
- Uniform Title:
- A papist mis-represented and represented. Part 2.
- [London : printed by Henry Hills, printer to the King's most Excellent Majesty for his houshold and chappel, 1686]
- 24, 33-60 p. ;
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1848:19.
- Anonymous. By John Gother.
- Caption title.
- Imprint from colophon to Chapter 1.
- Each chapter has a colophon (all dated 1686); issued separately?.
- Chapters VI-IX title reads: The Catholic representer.
- Imperfect; lacks Chapter IV.
- Reproduction of original in the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) G1337.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1988. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1848:19).
- Catholics -- England -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800
- Also Titled:
- Catholic representer.
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.