A dispraise of the life of a courtier, and a commendacion of the life of the labouryng man. [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Guevara, Antonio de, Bp., -1545?
- [Excusum Londini : In aedibus Richardi Graftoni, typographi regii, Mense Augustii] M.DXLVIII. 
-  p. ;
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 50:10.
- A translation by Sir Francis Bryan of the French translation by Antoine Allègre of the original by Antonio de Guevara.
- Place of publication and printer's name from colophon.
- Running title reads: A dispraise of the courtiers life.
- At foot of title: Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum.
- Signatures: a-o.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 12431.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1939. 1 microfilm reel: 35 mm (Early English books, 1475-1640; 50:10).
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Dispraise of the courtiers life.
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.