South Australian almanack and general directory for
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Adelaide : Robert Thomas & Co., 1841-1844
- 4 volumes ; 19 cm.
- Rex Nan Kivell Collection ; NK10216.
- Compiler varies. 1841-1842: Jas. F. Bennett; 1843: Thomas Young Cotter; 1844: James Allen.
- Publisher varies. 1843-1844 pub. by James Allen.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-2872008095
- Cited In:
- Ferguson nos. 3281, 3486, 3701, 3896.
- Crittenden, V. Yesterday's gardens : a history and bibliography of Australian gardening books, 1e (1841 issue)
- Life Dates:
- Later Title:
- Royal South Australian almanack and general directory for ... (1845)
- Former Title:
- Royal South Australian almanack (1839)
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Letters from Van Dieman's Land : written during four years imprisonment for political offences committed in Upper Canada / by Benjamin Wait. Embodying, also, letters descriptive of personal appeals in behalf of her husband and his fellow prisoners, to the Earl of Durham, Her Majesty, and the United Legislature of the Canadas / by Mrs. B. Wait
- The Royal South Australian almanack for
- Allen's Adelaide news letter : a periodical devoted exclusively to the general statistics of South Australia
- [Thomas Fyshe Palmer pamphlets]
- The Horrors of transportation : containing the life, and sufferings of Thomas Page, who was transported for 21 years, with an account of the hardships he endured, and his happy return to his native country