South Australian almanack and general directory for
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Adelaide : Robert Thomas & Co., 1841-1844
- 4 volumes ; 19 cm.
- Rex Nan Kivell Collection ; NK10216.
- Compiler varies. 1841-1842: Jas. F. Bennett; 1843: Thomas Young Cotter; 1844: James Allen.
- Publisher varies. 1843-1844 pub. by James Allen.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-2872008095
- Cited In:
- Ferguson nos. 3281, 3486, 3701, 3896.
- Crittenden, V. Yesterday's gardens : a history and bibliography of Australian gardening books, 1e (1841 issue)
- Life Dates:
- Later Title:
- Royal South Australian almanack and general directory for ... (1845)
- Former Title:
- Royal South Australian almanack (1839)
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The Royal South Australian almanack for
- [Thomas Fyshe Palmer pamphlets]
- Extracts from the letters of James Backhouse : now engaged in a religious visit to Van Dieman's Land and New South Wales (Australia, Mauritius, South Africa) / accompanied by George Washington Walker
- Historical and descriptive account of South Australia : founded on the experience of a three years' residence in that colony / by J.F. Bennett
- Allen's Adelaide news letter : a periodical devoted exclusively to the general statistics of South Australia