Australia in the war of 1939-1945. Series 4, Civil
- Bib ID:
- Canberra : Australian War Memorial, 1952-1970
- 5 v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Full contents:
- v. 1. The government and the people, 1939-1941 / by P. Hasluck
- v. 2. The government and the people, 1942-1945 / by P. Hasluck
- v. 3. War economy, 1939-1942 / by S.J. Butlin
- War economy, 1942-1945 / by S.J. Butlin and C.B. Schedvin
- v. 5. The role of science and industry / by D.P. Mellor.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Hasluck, Paul, Sir, 1905-1993. Government and the people, 1939-1941
- Hasluck, Paul, Sir, 1905-1993. Government and the people, 1942-1945
- Butlin, S. J. (Sydney James), 1910-1977. War economy , 1939-1942
- Butlin, S. J. (Sydney James), 1910-1977. War economy, 1942-1945
- Mellor, D. P. (David Paver), 1903-1980. Role of science and industry
- Australian War Memorial
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 2020 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.