Federation / edited, with a commentary by Scott Bennett
- Bib ID:
- Bennett, Scott (Scott Cecil), editor
- Melbourne : Cassell Australia, 1975
- x,251p. : tables ; 21cm.
- Problems in Australian history.
- Full contents:
- Includes index
- Bibliography: p.245-246.
- Constitutional history -- Australia -- Sources
- Federal government -- Australia -- History -- Sources
- Australia, 1870-1914. Readings from contemporary sources. Secondary school texts
- Australia -- History -- 1851-1901 -- Sources
- Australia -- History -- 1851-1901 -- Textbooks
- Australia -- History -- 1901-1914 -- Sources
- Australia -- History -- 1901-1914 -- Textbooks
- Other authors/contributors:
- Bennett, Scott (Scott Cecil)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Making of the Commonwealth / edited, with a commentary by Scott Bennett
- Winning and losing : Australian national elections / Scott Bennett
- Affairs of state : politics in the Australian states and territories / Scott Bennett
- Federation and the early Commonwealth / [by] P.F. Gilbert [and] J.E. Tate
- Annotated documents on the making of the Commonwealth of Australia / Scott Cecil Bennett