By the King, a proclamation for apprehending of William Standish of Standish-Hall in the county of Lancaster, Esquire [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1694-1702 : William III)
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd ..., 1694 [i.e. 1695]
- 1 broadside.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1602:29.
- "Given at our court at Kensington the fourteenth day of March, 1694, in the seventh year of our reign."
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing W2465
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1602:29)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- William King of England, 1650-1702
- Also Titled:
- A proclamation for apprehending of William Standish
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, Mich. 48106.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1720
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- By the King, a proclamation for apprehending of William Standish of Standish-Hall in the county of Lancaster, Esquire [electronic resource]
- By the King, a proclamation for apprehending of William Standish of Standish-Hall in the county of Lancaster, Esquire. [electronic resource]
- Standish of Standish [microform] : a story of the Pilgrims / by Jane G. Austin
- The greatest of all the prophets / Russell R. Standish, Colin D. Standish
- The twenty-eight fundamentals : apostasy proclaimed in silence / Russell R. Standish, Colin D. Standish