- Bib ID:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Technology
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Government Printing Office
- v. ; 24 cm.
- Description based on : 96th Congress, 2nd session (Nov. 1980)
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Minutes of the business meetings and hearings of the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives (pursuant to Committee rule IVf) [microform]
- Report on the federal archeology program [microform]
- Science & government report
- AAAS science and technology policy yearbook
- Subjects and policy areas for the consideration of the House Committee on Science and Technology [microform] / prepared by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress ; transmitted to the Committee on Science and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives