Sir Douglas Copland interviewed by Eric Waite [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Copland, D. B. (Douglas Berry), 1894-1971, interviewee
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research, personal copies and public use.
- 2 sound tape reels (ca. 60 min.) : analog 7 1/2 ips, two track mono ; 7 in.
Copland speaks of his family background and early life in New Zealand; education; academic influences; academic positions held; research; the Depression; economic affects of World War II; his position as Australian Prices Commissioner; Menzies and Curtin; broad economic development; successive Australian governments handling of the economy; immigration; foreign aid; Australia and Asia; population expansion; his family life; the importance of administrative economics.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-215132200
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Edited transcript (22 p.) and timed summary available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Waite, Eric, interviewer
- Also Titled:
- Douglas Copland interviewed by Eric Waite.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2038 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Thistle Harris interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Helen Hughes interviewed by Ann Turner [sound recording]
- Colin Clark interviewed by Barbara Blackman [sound recording]
- Ron Mendelsohn interviewed by John Farquharson [sound recording]
- Ron Mendelsohn interviewed by Stewart Harris [sound recording]