Commonwealth regional information book
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Rev. and updated.
- Canberra : [Dept. of Transport and Regional Services], c2004
- 22 p. : col. ports. ; 20 cm.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view/print PDF files.
- Cover title.
- "An Australian Government initiative in regional Australia".
- Also available in an electronic version on the Internet. Address as of 29 July 2004: http://www.regionalaustralia.gov.au/direct_mail.pdf
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Department of Transport and Regional Services
- Commonwealth of Australia 2004.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2054 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Submission to the Royal Commission of Inquiry into Australian Government administration, relating to the restructuring of the Department of Labor and Immigration / submitted by the Council of Social Service of New South Waes and South West Sydney Regional Social Development Council Ltd
- An econometric analysis of the effects of changes in the Commonwealth Employment Service [micorform] / by Jennifer M. Knight
- Commonwealth regional information book
- Teachers for Commonwealth schools : a report to the Commonwealth Department of Education and Science on aspects of the organization, careers, and salaries in schools to be staffed by the Commonwealth Teaching Service / prepared by W.D. Neal and W.C. Radford
- Education in rural areas : report of the Commonwealth Conference on Education in Rural Areas, held at the University of Ghana, Accra, Ghana, 23 March to 2 April 1970