Monologue by Helen Palmer [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Palmer, Helen G. (Helen Gwynneth), 1917-1979, speaker
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research, personal copies and public use.
- 1 sound cassette (ca. 57 min.)
- Recorded in 1977.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia;
- Related Material:
- Helen Palmer papers; located at; National Library of Australia Manuscript collection MS 6083
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Timed summary available.
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2047 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Helen Palmer interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Helen Garner interviewed by Sara Dowse in 2020
- Helen Quack interviewed by Yimei Mo in Yimei Mo collection [sound recording]
- Helen Bruinier interviewed by Sarah Rood in the Australian Generations pilot oral history project [sound recording]
- Helen Garner interviewed by Sara Dowse in 2005 [sound recording]