East coast of China from Canton to Nanking [cartographic material] / Isaac Purdy, sculp
- Bib ID:
- Bernard, William Dallas
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Scale [ca. 1:4,800,000]
- [London : H. Colburn, 1846]
- 1 map ; 25.8 x 22.8 cm.
- Braga special map collection.
- Map of the eastern coast of China, annotated with the cities and towns on the coastline from Nanking in the north to Canton further south. No topographical features are shown further inland. The island of Formosa is also included.
- Imprint on map: [London] : Published by H. Colburn, 13 Grt. Marborough St, 1845.
- Map on p. 372-373 from: The nemesis in China : comprising a history of the late war in that country : with a complete account of the colony of Hong Kong from the notes of Capt. W.H. Hall and the personal observations of W.D. Bernard. / Henry Colburn, Lonodn, 3rd ed., rev. and improved, 1846.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-231220102
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Chart shewing the tracks of the Nemesis [cartographic material] / W.H. Hall. R.N. Comr. ; Isaac Purdy, sculpt
- East central Asia [cartographic material] : approximately 1:500 000 / drawn and heliographed by O.S
- East Central Asia [cartographic material] : approximately 1:500 000 / drawn and heliograped by O.S
- Up, down, and around Dallas [cartographic material] : a guide to downtown skybridges and underground walkways / map courtesy of Central Dallas Association
- Eastern Hemisphere [cartographic material]