Queensland's first bank [microform] / by S.J. Butlin
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Bank of New South Wales
- (Glebe [N.S.W.] : Simmons Ltd.)
- [Sydney] : Bank of New South Wales, 1950
- 16 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Microfiche. Canberra : National Library of Australia, 2004.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Copyright restrictions may apply. Address enquires to: Preservation Reformatting Unit, National Library of Australia, Canberra ACT 2600.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2047 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Queensland's first bank / by S.J. Butlin
- Beginnings of Brisbane [microform] : commemorative of Brisbane's centenary, 1923 / [compiled by B. M. Mathieson]
- Brisbane old and new, 1841 (a pictorial contrast) 1914 [microform] : history and progress of Brisbane with comparative illustrations of the early 40's and today
- A Retrospect and resume of the work done by the Brisbane Musical Union, 1872-1906 [microform] : with complete lists of practising and subscribing members together with other interesting information
- And so we go on [microform]