Avoca Beach [picture] : [Central Coast, New South Wales] / [Frank Hurley]
- Bib ID:
- Hurley, Frank, 1885-1962
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- [between 1910 and 1962]
- 1 negative : plastic ; 11.7 x 16.3 cm.
- Hurley negative collection.
- Part of the Hurley negative collection.
- Condition: silvering.
- Hurley no.: GTE13.
- Caption from cover and Index: Gosford, Terrigal, The Entrance.
- Hurley series: Gosford-Terrigal-The Entrance.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-159987056
- Related Records:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2032 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Tasmanian wildlife calendar / drawn by Jane Burrell
- Fish trap / Jenni Kemarre Martiniello
- Wragge's Camp, Snowy Mountains, New South Wales, approximately 1900 / Kerry Photo Sydney
- Sir Harry Gibbs, Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia, approximately 1981 / Australian Information Service
- Charles Edwin Woodrow Bean and an unknown soldier at Parliament House, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory [picture]