Tōkaidō Gojūsantsugi no uchi [picture] Hiratsuka
東海道五十三次の内 [picture] 平塚
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Edo : [s.n. ; 18??]
- 江戸 : [s.n., ; 18??]
- 1 print on hōsho paper : woodblock, col. 36.7 x 24.5 cm. (block)
Japanese print shows a Kabuki actor playing a woman; the landscape at the back is titled Hiratsuka.
- Title from item.
- Signature: Toyokuni ga.
- A print published as one of the series on 'Kabuki actors and Tōkaido famous places', painted by Toyokuni Sandai.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-151443980
- Cited In:
- The series is known as 'Yakusha Tōkaido' series.
- Japan -- Social life and customs -- 1600-1868 -- Pictorial works
- Woodblock prints.
- Related Records:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.