Newcastle and surrounding districts ; Newcastle and suburbs [cartographic material]
- Bib ID:
- New South Wales. Department of Main Roads
- Scale varies (E 151°10'--E 152°00'/S 32°35'--S 33°21')
- Sydney : Issued by the Commissioner for Main Roads, New South Wales on behalf of the New South Wales Government, 1976
- 1 map : col. ; 98 x 68 cm., folded to 25 x 18 cm.
- Full contents:
- Map on recto: Newcastle and surrounding districts. Scale 1:100,000
- Inset on recto: Port Stephens. Scale 1:250,000.
- Maps on verso: Newcastle and suburbs. Scale 1:30,000.
- Inset on verso: Newcastle. Scale 1:10,000
- Road map of the Newcastle region extending south to Somersby, north to Clarencetown, and to the west Singleton showing proposed freeways, highways, roads, national route numbers, railway lines, parks, special purpose areas and proposed roads.
- Panel title.
- Time Coverage:
- Also Titled:
- Alternative title: Newcastle and suburbs
- Inset title: Port Stephens
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2026 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.