Registers of General Correspondence, 1836-1857 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. Foreign Office
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, [19--]
- 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Australian Joint Copying Project part 5, FO 566.
Registers of correspondence relating to the Pacific Islands, entered in separate volumes under headings diplomatic', consular', commercial', and treaty'. giving destination, date, number and subject of each despatch.
- National Library of Australia holds microfilm master.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the Library of New South Wales.
- Public Record Office FO 566/308-309.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-728047656
- Original held by Public Record Office, London.
- Cited In:
- Australian Joint Copying Project handbook. Part 5 : Foreign Office - class and piece list, p. 84.
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Foreign Office records (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 14 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1927 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Western Pacific : Register of correspondence, 1878-1908 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Correspondence. France, 1782-1905 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- The Western Pacific [cartographic material] / prepared by the Central Office of Information
- British possessions in Oceania
- Correspondence. Pacific Islands, 1824-1905 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP