Wen zong = Literature in Chinese
文綜 = Literature in Chinese
- Bib ID:
- Xianggang : Shi jie Hua wen wen xue lian hui, 2007-
- 香港: 世界華文文學聯會, 2007-
- volumes : illustrations ; 29 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Some issues combined.
- [Di 1 qi] also called chuang kan hao.
- Di 7/8 qi also called zong di 8 qi.
- Di 9 qi- also called zong di 9 qi-, also called [2009 nian] qiu ji hao-
- Title from cover.
- Issue no. 26 (12/2013) contains two articles "Jia you liang mian qi" written by Australia author "Li Yang" and "Nan er yuan xing" written by Australia author "Zhang Jinfan".
- Latest issue consulted: no. 26 (12/2013)
- Issue no. 26 (12/2013) contains two articles "家有两面旗" written by Australia author “李洋" and "男儿远行" written by Australia author "张劲帆”.
- Life Dates:
- [Di 1 qi] (Oct. 2007)- [第1期] (Oct. 2007)-
- Quarterly, June 2009-
- Previous Frequency:
- Bimonthly, Oct. 2007-
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Literature in Chinese
- Literature in Chinese bimonthly
- Wen zong shuang yue kan 2008
- Wen zong ji kan 2009-
- 文綜雙月刊 2008
- 文綜季刊 2009-
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Xi bu, Hua yu wen xue = West, Chinese language literature
- Chinese literature
- Contemporary Chinese literature : a list of periodicals, 1902-1949
- Xian dai zhong wen xue kan Reviews and research on Chinese literature. [electronic resource] =
- Zhongguo, Yadang he Xiawa : dang dai ji shi ti xiao shuo jing xuan / Wen Wen bian