Arnold Newman's Americans / essays by Alan Fern and Arnold Newman
- Bib ID:
- Newman, Arnold, 1918-, author, photographer
- Uniform Title:
- First edition.
- Boston : National Portrait Gallery, Smithsonian Institution, in association with Bulfinch Press/Little, Brown, 1992
- 150 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- 0821218999 (cloth)
- 9780821218990 (cloth)
- 0821219014 (paperback)
- 9780821219010 (paperback)
- "An exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery, April 15 through August 16, 1992"--Title page verso.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 145-146) and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Exploring black and white photography / Arnold Gassan, A. J. Meek
- Photographs 1964-73 / [designed and produced by] Roger Mayne
- An Exhibition of pictorial photography by the Sydney Camera Circle in the Kodak Salon, Sydney, February 14th to 28th, 1921
- Di san jie quan guo she ying yi shu zhan lan zuo pin ping xuan / Shanghai ren min mei shu chu ban she bian