Art quilt Australia 2015 / editor Dianne Firth
- Bib ID:
- [Bruce, Australian Capital Territory] : University of Canberra, 
- 47 pages : colour illustrations ; 30 cm
- 9781740884280 (paperback)
- Exhibition catalogue from Art quilt Australia 2015 with Expressions: the wool quilt prize on exhibition 24 October - 13 December 2015 National Wool Museum Geelong, Victoria.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Cut paste / ANCA
- Latitudes : bullseye glass in Australia
- Expanding the field : encounters in archaeology & art / U K Frederick ; edited by Ursula K Frederick, Caren Florance & Katie Hayne
- Alembic / Anne Maree Clark ; Fiona Cotton ; Yvette Gilroy ; Katie Hayne ; Roberts Laaring ; Libby Salmon
- Echoes from the past : a photo media exhibition by Multifocus : 2-25 March 2001 Tuggeranong Arts Centre, ACT ; 3 April - 4 May 2001, Belconnen Gallery ACT