Christopher Pigram interviewed by Patrick Lyons in the History of Australian Geoscience project
- Bib ID:
- Pigram, C. J. (Christopher John), 1952-, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Access restricted until after 1 January 2030.
- 2019 February 4
- 6 sound files (approximately 361 min.)
- History of Australian geoscience oral history project.
- This interview is part of a joint oral history project being conducted by the National Library of Australia and Geoscience Australia.
- Recorded on 4 February 2019 at the National Library of Australia, Canberra, A.C.T.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia ;
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Summary not yet available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the History of Australian geoscience oral history project.
This collection contains 90 records.
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2089 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Cathy Brown interviewed by Patrick Lyons in the History of Australian geoscience oral history project
- Eleanor Witcombe interviewed by Robyn Archer in the Esso Performing Arts collection [sound recording]
- Australian lives : stories of twentieth century Australians / Robin Hughes
- William Yang interviewed by Daniel Connell in the Australia-China Council oral history project
- David Falvey interviewed by Peter Redman in the History of Australian geoscience oral history project