Robert J. Merritt interviewed by Jim Davidson in Meanjin collection
- Bib ID:
- Merritt, Robert J. (Robert James), 1945-2011, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Available for research and research/personal copies; permission required for publication.
- 1 audiocassette (approximately 96 min.)
- Meanjin collection.
- Beginning of the recording has part of the interview with Frank Moorhouse.
- Recorded 1978.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- Davidson, Jim, 1942-, interviewer
- Related Records:
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2048 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Robert (Bob) Anderson interviewed by Edgar Waters [sound recording]
- Robert Kantilla interviewed by Kevin Gilbert ; and, Various unknown speak at a meeting discussing the formation of an Australian South Sea Island as a United Council in Kevin Gilbert collection
- Robert Tonkinson interviewed by Nikki Henningham in the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia collection [sound recording]
- Robert interviewed by Lena Robinson for the Cultural context of unemployment oral history project [sound recording]
- Robert Francis Allan Isaacs interviewed by John Bannister in the Bringing them home oral history project [sound recording]