Cathy Brown interviewed by Patrick Lyons in the History of Australian geoscience oral history project
- Bib ID:
- Brown, Cathy, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Access to be determined.
- 2020 February 6
- 4 sound files (approximately 245 min.)
- History of Australian geoscience oral history project.
- This interview is part of a joint oral history project being conducted by the National Library of Australia and Geoscience Australia.
- Recorded on 6 February 2020 at the National Library of Australia, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Summary not yet available.
- Public servants.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the History of Australian geoscience oral history project.
This collection contains 90 records.
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2090 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Graeme Rayner interviewed by Hamish Sewell for the Norfolk Island oral history project
- Brett Sanderson interviewed by Rob Willis for the Norfolk Island oral history project
- Susie Zent interviewed by Gregg Borschmann for the Koala - saving an Australian icon oral history project
- Patricia Scott interviewed by Kim Rubenstein
- A tumba abierta