The common-wealths-man unmasqu'd, or, A just rebuke to the author of The account of Denmark [electronic resource] : in two parts
- Bib ID:
- T. R. (Thomas Rogers), 1660-1694
- Online Access:
- London : Printed and sold by Randal Taylor ..., 1694
- , 162,  p.
- Early English books online.
- Errata: p.  at end.
- Added t.p. on p. : The consolations of the cross, or, The two grand pillars of man's security in this world.
- Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing R1829
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 728:4)
- Molesworth, Robert Molesworth, Viscount, 1656-1725
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- [Biographical cuttings on Molesworth family, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- Molesworth, 1824-1994 / G.P. & N.E. Jones
- Victoria topographic map 1:25 000. 8023-4-3, Molesworth [cartographic material] / ... prepared under the direction of the Surveyor-General by the Division of Survey and Mapping
- [Biographical cuttings on Simon Molesworth, Chairman of the National Trust, 1987, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- The common-wealths-man unmasqu'd, or, A just rebuke to the author of The account of Denmark [microform] : in two parts