Expanding the field : encounters in archaeology & art / U K Frederick ; edited by Ursula K Frederick, Caren Florance & Katie Hayne
- Bib ID:
- Frederick, Ursula, 1970-, editor, author
- Canberra : Lucky U Press, 
- 48 pages : colour illustrations ; 24 cm
- 9780648581413 (paperback)
This is a catalogue of artwork by UK Frederick resulting from a three year Australian Research Council funded project exploring a creative-practice approach to archaeology. It incorporates essays by the artist, art historian Susan Lowish and archaeologists Anne Clarke, Catherine J Frieman and Matthew Spriggs.
- Expanding the field was originally scheduled for exhibition in the ANU China in the World Gallery from 24 March-15 May 2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic it was postponed.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Expanding the field : encounters in archaeology and art
- Available From:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.