Correspondence. United States of America (FO 5), 1793-1905 [microform] / as filmed by the AJCP
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. Foreign Office
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Access Conditions:
- Available for research. Not for loan.
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, [19--]
- 15 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
Selected documents concerning American activities and interests in the Pacific, especially Hawaii and Samoa, together with consular records relating to Australia and New Zealand. Fenianism in Australia.
- National Library of Australia holds microform master.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the Library of New South Wales.
- Australian Joint Copying Project miscellaneous series PRO 7270-7283 and PRO 5779
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-885056785
- Original held by the Public Record Office, London.
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Foreign Office records (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 14 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1975 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Peace Conference of 1919-1920. Original correspondence, 1919 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Registers of General Correspondence, 1836-1857 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Index to confidential print no's 1-10,000 [microform] Foreign Office
- Dominions (War of 1914-1918): Register of out letters, 1914-1919/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Bermuda : Original correspondence, 1813-1815 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP