Current guide [microform] / Public Record Office
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Great Britain. Public Record Office
- 1992 ed.
- London : The Office, c 1992
- 19 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm. + guide (24 p. ;32 cm.)
- Full contents:
- Pt. 1. Administrative histories (6 microfiches)
- Pt. 2. Class descriptions (8 microfiches)
- Pt. 3. Index (5 microfiches)
- Also issued as "part of the HMSO publication Kew lists. The microfiche edition (London, 1988, 1991)..." -- p. 2.
- Issued in folder.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Great Britain. Public Record Office. Kew lists
- Also Titled:
- Kew lists
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2062 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Public Record Office guide 1999 [microform] / Public Record Office
- Kew lists [microform] / Public Record Office
- [Summaries of Public Record Office series] [microform] / compiled in the Mitchell Library
- Public Record Office film catalogue, April 1970
- Catalogue of the maps, plans and charts in the Library of the Colonial Office