Out-Letters. Secretary of State, 1841-1858 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. War Office
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, [19--]
- 5 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Australian Joint Copying Project part 4, WO 6.
Correspondence concerning forces in Australian Colonies and New Zealand relating to size of force , equipping of troops, military appoinoments, finance for construction of barracks, reduction of troops following discontinuation of Van Diemen's Land as convict station, and possible settlement of discharged troops.
- National Library of Australia holds microfilm master.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the Library of New South Wales.
- Pieces 96, 97, 101 copied in full; selected items from selected pieces have been filmed.
- Public Record Office WO 6/96-114 (various)
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-728685177
- Original held by Public Record Office, London.
- Cited In:
- Australian Joint Copying Project handbook. Part 4 : War Office - class and piece list, 2nd ed. p. 15.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- More detailed list
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the War Office records (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 31 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1928 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Monthly Returns, 1790-1865 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- In-Letters, 1841-1855 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Out-letters. Secretary -at-War, 1789-1853 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Headquarters Records, 1841-1855 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Colonies, General : Entry books of correspondence, series II, 1740-1872 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP