Monthly Returns, 1790-1865 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. War Office
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, [19--]
- 25 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Australian Joint Copying Project part 4, WO 17.
Each monthly return contains: list of officers present or absent, by name and regiment, numerical return by rank and regiment, number joined, discharged, died in period, name of regiments arriving or departing in preceding month, for New South Wales Corps, 1790-1809, Australian Colonies, 1854-1865, Western Australia, 1837-1865, New South Wales, 1791-1792, 1810-1853, New Zealand, 1847-1865 and Engineers in New South Wales, New Zealand and Van Diemen's Land, 1835-1850.
- National Library of Australia holds microfilm master.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the Library of New South Wales.
- Selected pieces within class have been filmed.
- Public Record Office WO 17/241-2747 (various)
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-728697687
- Original held by Public Record Office, London.
- Cited In:
- Australian Joint Copying Project handbook. Part 4 : War Office - class and piece list, 2nd ed. p. 24-26.
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the War Office records (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 31 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1935 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- In-Letters, 1841-1855 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Out-letters. Secretary -at-War, 1789-1853 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Register of Acts, 1782-1892 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Headquarters Records, 1841-1855 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Colonies, General : Entry books of correspondence, series II, 1740-1872 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP