Muster Books and Pay Lists. General, 1789-1877 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. War Office
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, [19--]
- 232 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Australian Joint Copying Project part 4, WO 12.
Regimental lists and quarterly pay lists giving names, rank, location at muster, daily rate of pay and other details. Also lists of deserters, new recruits, promotions and discharges.
- National Library of Australia holds microfilm master.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the Library of New South Wales.
- Selected pieces within class have been filmed.
- Public Record Office WO 12/2118-11230 (various)
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-728688653
- Original held by Public Record Office, London.
- Cited In:
- Australian Joint Copying Project handbook. Part 4 : War Office - class and piece list, 2nd ed. p. 16-24.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Detailed list
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the War Office records (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 31 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1947 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Monthly Returns, 1790-1865 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Registers, Various, 1789-1869 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Out-Letters. Secretary of State, 1841-1858 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Returns of Payment of Army and Other Pensions, 1845-1880 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Out-letters. Secretary -at-War, 1789-1853 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP