Child migrants oral history project [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Access Conditions:
- Access conditions vary.
- 10 items.
- Child migrants oral history project.
These interviews are an outcome of the interviewer's involvement in the Bringing Them Home Oral History Project which revealed the problems and even abuses that children experience in institutional care despite the good intentions of the authorities. This project will attempt to canvas the views of a number of migrant children who were sent to Australia under the Child Migrant Scheme.
- Recorded by Olya Willis.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 10 records.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this record has an open range of dates
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Lynda Craig interviewed by Rob Willis in the Child migrants oral history project [sound recording]
- National apology to the forgotten Australians and former child migrants [electronic resource] / Department for Communities
- Portraits of Michael Snell when interviewed by Rob Willis for the Forgotten Australians and Former Child Migrants oral history project at the National Library of Australia, Canberra, 17 November 2009 [picture] / Loui Seselja
- Margaret Gallagher and Terry Gallagher interviewed by Rob Willis in the Child migrants oral history project [sound recording]
- Mary Molloy interviewed by Rob Willis in the Child migrants oral history project [sound recording]