Jane Coram interviewed by Patrick Lyons in the History of Australian geoscience oral history project
- Bib ID:
- Coram, Jane, 1965-, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research and personal copies; written permission required for public use.
- 2018 July 17
- 2 sound files (approximately 145 min.)
- History of Australian geoscience oral history project.
- These interviews are part of a joint oral history project being conducted by the National Library of Australia and Geoscience Australia.
- Recorded on 17 July 2018 at the National Library of Australia, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia ;
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Summary not yet available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the History of Australian geoscience oral history project.
This collection contains 90 records.
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2088 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Brett Sanderson interviewed by Rob Willis for the Norfolk Island oral history project
- Graeme Rayner interviewed by Hamish Sewell for the Norfolk Island oral history project
- Susie Zent interviewed by Gregg Borschmann for the Koala - saving an Australian icon oral history project
- Patricia Scott interviewed by Kim Rubenstein
- A tumba abierta