Registers of Christ Church St Lawrence [sic], Sydney, 1838-1901 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Christ Church, St. Laurence (Sydney, N.S.W.)
- Access Conditions:
- Available for information and research.
- 3 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Society of Australian Genealogists (Series) ; SAG 0015-0017.
Church of England registers relating to Christ Church, St. Laurence, Sydney, New South Wales covering the years 1838-1901.
- Full contents:
- SAG 0015. Banns register: 1839-1867, plus one entry 1875; Baptisms: 1838-1844; Marriages: 14 May, 1838-19 December, 1844; Burials: March 1838-27 December, 1841; Baptisms: 1 January, 1845-3 March, 1850 and 3 March, 1850-8 May, 1855
- SAG 0016. Marriages: 6 January, 1845-30 December, 1854; Burials: 2 January, 1842-21 October, 1856 and 6 March, 1869-December 1876; Baptisms: 11 May, 1856-14 December, 1859 and 13 May, 1855-24 October, 1874; Marriages: 1 January, 1855-5 February, 1856; Baptisms: 25 October, 1874-20 October, 1878
- SAG 0017. Baptisms: 27 October, 1878-30 August, 1897 and 5 September, 1897-29 September, 1901.
- Title devised by cataloguer based on title frame and accompanying documentation.
- Filmed as part of the Joint Copy Project between the Society of Australian Genealogists, Sydney, Mitchell Library, Sydney, and the National Library of Australia, Canberra.
- Other records of Christ Church, St. Laurence are filmed on SAG 0114-0118, pt. 2.
- Microfilmed from originals held at: Christ Church, St. Laurence Anglican Church, George Street, Haymarket, New South Wales.
- Microfilm. Balgowlah, N.S.W. : W. & F. Pascoe Pty. Ltd. for the Society of Australian Genealogists, 1977. 3 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Christ Church, St. Laurence (Sydney, N.S.W.) -- Registers
- Baptismal records -- New South Wales -- Sydney -- Registers
- Marriage records -- New South Wales -- Sydney -- Registers
- Burial records -- New South Wales -- Sydney -- Registers
- Church records and registers -- New South Wales -- Sydney
- New South Wales -- Genealogy
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Society of Australian Genealogists
- Copying of individual frames for research purposes only permitted.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Registers of St. James' Church of England, King Street, Sydney, 1824-1963 [microform]
- Registers of St. James' Anglican Church, King Street, Sydney, N.S.W., 1835-1925 [microform]
- Registers of St Philip’s Anglican Church, Church Hill, Sydney, N.S.W., 1856-1944 [microform]
- Registers of Christ Church St. Laurence, Sydney, N.S.W., 1838-1963 [microform]
- Registers of St. Mary's Cathedral, Sydney, 1845-1903 [microform]