Registers of St. James' Anglican Church, King Street, Sydney, N.S.W., 1835-1925 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- St. James' Church (Sydney, N.S.W.)
- Access Conditions:
- Available for information and research.
- 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Society of Australian Genealogists (Series) ; SAG 0136-0137.
Church of England registers of baptisms, marriages and burials solemnised at St. James' Church, King Street, Sydney in 1835-1925.
- Full contents:
- SAG 0136. Baptisms: 17 May, 1835-14 June, 1835; marriages: 14 November, 1835-1 January, 1839; burials: 14 January, 1834-29 December, 1838; marriages: 27 December, 1892-30 January, 1900; 5 February, 1900-12 August, 1907; 24 August, 1907-23 December, 1913; 23 December, 1913-28 August, 1915.
- SAG 0137. Marriages: 28 August, 1915-3 February, 1917; 7 February, 1917-9 August, 1919; 11 August, 1919-29 December, 1920; 1 January, 1921-3 June, 1922; 6 June, 1922-17 November, 1923 and 22 November, 1923-18 April, 1925.
- Title devised by cataloguer based on title frames and accompanying documentation.
- "Society of Australian Genealogists Microfilming Project".
- This series completes the microfilming of the registers of St. James' Church, Sydney. For other records of this church, see SAG 0061-0068 and 0086.
- Microfilm. Balgowlah, N.S.W. : W. & F. Pascoe Pty. Ltd. for the Society of Australian Genealogists, 1983. 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- St. James' Church (Sydney, N.S.W.) -- Registers
- Baptismal records -- New South Wales -- Sydney -- Registers
- Marriage records -- New South Wales -- Sydney -- Registers
- Burial records -- New South Wales -- Sydney -- Registers
- Church records and registers -- New South Wales -- Sydney
- New South Wales -- Genealogy
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Society of Australian Genealogists
- Copying of individual frames for research purposes only permitted.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Registers of St. James' Church of England, King Street, Sydney, 1824-1963 [microform]
- Registers of St Philip’s Anglican Church, Church Hill, Sydney, N.S.W., 1856-1944 [microform]
- Registers of Christ Church St. Laurence, Sydney, N.S.W., 1838-1963 [microform]
- Registers of St. Mary's Cathedral, Sydney, 1845-1903 [microform]
- Registers of Christ Church St Lawrence [sic], Sydney, 1838-1901 [microform]